Energy Leaders Webinar Series - August 5, 2020
Discussion continues at OurEnergyPolicy.org
Climate & Freedom Colloquium - December 12, 2019
CCLC, GRF and FundaLib, Madrid, Spain (COP 25)
Policy Briefing & Reception, Sept. 23, 2019
See Full CCLC Presentation on YouTube
Post Briefing Interviews
Charles Hernick, CRES Forum, Washington, DC:
Political landscape for energy policy shows broader acceptance among conservatives
Jeremy Harrell, ClearPath, Washington, DC:
Energy policy options and benefits
Guillermo Peña Panting, Fundación Eléutera, Honduras:
Open markets can bring economic opportunity and social stability as well as
environmental benefit within the developing world
Julian Morris, Reason Foundation, Los Angeles:
History shows open markets spur economic growth
Hunter Lovins, Natural Capitalism Solutions, Boulder, CO:
Renewable energy and regenerative agriculture offer huge
economic opportunities during the energy transition
Tony Keane, EarthX, Dallas, TX:
Educating the public and providing expert forums leads to environmental solutions
Brendon Steele, Future 500, Portland, OR:
Building trust across different groups enables a path forward
Clean Capitalism Explained, by Rod Richardson - April 27, 2019
An EDTx Talk at EarthX, Dallas, TX
Clean Free Market policy development and Clean Tax Cuts explained
Clean Capitalist Leadership Council - Sept. 27, 2018
A registered side event as part of Climate Week NYC 2018
This day long conference of policy makers explored free-market policy solutions to various environmental issues. The Clean Capitalist Coalition, a fellowship of policy groups focused on like-minded goals, was also announced. The event was hosted by Rod Richardson, CRES Forum, Trillium Asset Management, Trammell Crow and Andy Sabin, with participation from ClearPath, ACCF, ACC, AREI, East West Institute, and many others.
Segment 1a: Welcome and Introduction, Rod Richardson, President, Grace Richardson Fund:
Clean Capitalist Leadership Council and Meeting Co-Chairs.
Segment 1b: Andy Sabin, Conservative Philanthropist, via Skype:
Description of Sabin's personal activities and his outlook on conservatives and conservation.
Segment 1c: Rod Richardson, President, Grace Richardson Fund:
Update on Clean Tax Cuts (CTC) research and policy development.
Segment 1d: Clean Tax Cuts:
Panel discussion on CTC policy development and next steps.
Segment 2a: Charles Hernick, Director of Policy and Advocacy, CRES Forum:
Introduction to proposed voluntary Greenhouse Gas Emissions Framework.
Segment 2b: Launch of the Clean Capitalist Coalition:
New York launch of this new policy group and panel discussion among founding members.
Segment 3: Matthew Patsky, CEO of Trillium Asset Management:
Clean Capitalist Doers and Donors - panel discussion on role leading foundations play in developing policy and market innovation.
Segment 4a: Chip Comins, CEO of American Renewable Energy Institute:
Clean Capitalist Roadshow - generating interest for these new ideas around the country and the world.
Segment 4b: Bill Parker, CEO of East West Institute:
How Pro-environmental policy makes the world safer.
Segment 4c: Conclusion, Rod Richardson and Elizabeth Halliday:
Summation, thanks and acknowledgements.
Chairman, Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions (CRES) and CRES Forum
View Video of James Dozier on YouTube
President, Grace Richardson Fund (GRF)
Co-Founder, Clean Capitalist Leadership Council (CCLC)
View Video of Rod Richardson on YouTube
CEO, Trillium Asset Management
View Video of Matthew Patsky on YouTube
Chairman and CEO, American Renewable Energy Institute (AREI) and AREDay Summit
View Video of Chip Comins on YouTube
President and Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC)
View Video of David Levine on YouTube
National Policy Director, American Conservation Council (ACC)
View Video of Nicholas Lindquist on YouTube
President and CEO, Future 500
View Video of Bill Shireman on YouTube
Books, Articles and Reports:
- CCLC2020: Charrette Materials: Agenda, Bios, Slide Deck, Straw Proposals - available on the event page. We are grateful to our Media Partner EarthX TV for livestreaming the event and making available video replays! Visit EarthX TV today!
- ACCTS: A Primer on the Agreement on Climate Change, Trade and Sustainability, summarized by Ronald Steenblik, IISD, September 23, 2020
- Congress Should Stimulate Economic Recovery By Empowering Businesses To Issue Tax-Free Debt, Article, by Wayne Winegarden, Forbes Magazine, August 6, 2020
- A Better Alternative to More Coronavirus Stimulus Spending and Loan Programs, Article, by Wayne Winegarden, Pacific Research Institute, and Rod Richardson, Reason Foundation, July 13, 2020
- EXCERPT: Clean Tax Cuts and Clean Free Market Policy Innovation, from the Book: Green Market Revolution, Chapter written by Rod Richardson and Barney Trimble, June 29, 2020
- Green Market Revolution, Book, edited by Kai Weiss, Austrian Economics Center and Christopher Barnard, British Conservation Alliance, June 29, 2020
E-Book FREE Download | Hard Copy Purchase
- This Earth Day, Let’s Get Behind a Green Market Revolution, by Kai Weiss, Austrian Economics Center, and Christopher Barnard, British Conservation Alliance, April 22, 2020
- Market Environmentalism Is No Oxymoron (pdf), by Kai Weiss, Austrian Economics Center, December 18, 2019
- Clean Free Market Policy Beats a Carbon Tax. Here's Why. by Jigar Shah, Generate Capital, and Rod Richardson, Reason.com, December 2, 2019
- Declaration on Energy Choice & Competition, by Robert Dillon, ConservAmerica, Energy Central, November 14, 2019
- Free-Market Environmentalism: Policies Should Address Global Climate Change by Incenting Innovation, by Wayne Winegarden, Forbes Magazine, October 4, 2019
- Green New Deal: Ain’t New, Green — or The Clean Capitalist Real Deal, by Rod Richardson, The American Spectator, March 3, 2019
- How Laissez-Faire Capitalism Will Save the Planet, by R. Randolph Richardson, The American Spectator, September 28, 2018
- Capital and Clean, by Roger Kaplan, The American Spectator, September 28, 2018
- Free-Market Environmentalism, by Wayne Winegarden, Forbes Magazine, September 28, 2018
- Free-Market Environmentalism, by Charles Hernick, The Washington Examiner, September 24, 2018
- The Free Market Solution to the Plastic Problem: Clean Tax Cuts, by R. Randolph Richardson, Doug Woodring and Scott Cassel, The American Spectator, September 6, 2018
To Learn more about the Clean Tax Cuts (CTC) concept, please view the videos or visit CleanTaxCuts.org. We are encouraged to see this type of research growing and generating more interest. We welcome your phone calls, and invite you to join us in this important work.