Clean Capitalism Explained, by Rod Richardson - April 27, 2019
An EDTx Talk at EarthX, Dallas, TX
Clean Capitalist Leadership Council - Sept. 27, 2018
A registered side event as part of Climate Week NYC 2018
This day long conference of policy makers explored free-market policy solutions to various environmental issues. The Clean Capitalist Coalition, a fellowship of policy groups focused on like-minded goals, was also announced. The event was hosted by Rod Richardson, CRES Forum, Trillium Asset Management, Trammell Crow and Andy Sabin, with participation from ClearPath, ACCF, ACC, AREI, East West Institute, and many others.
Segment 1a: Welcome and Introduction, Rod Richardson, President, Grace Richardson Fund:
Clean Capitalist Leadership Council and Meeting Co-Chairs.
Segment 1b: Andy Sabin, Conservative Philanthropist, via Skype:
Description of Sabin's personal activities and his outlook on conservatives and conservation.
Segment 1c: Rod Richardson, President, Grace Richardson Fund:
Update on Clean Tax Cuts (CTC) research and policy development.
Segment 1d: Clean Tax Cuts:
Panel discussion on CTC policy development and next steps.
Segment 2a: Charles Hernick, Director of Policy and Advocacy, CRES Forum:
Introduction to proposed voluntary Greenhouse Gas Emissions Framework.
Segment 2b: Launch of the Clean Capitalist Coalition:
New York launch of this new policy group and panel discussion among founding members.
Segment 3: Matthew Patsky, CEO of Trillium Asset Management:
Clean Capitalist Doers and Donors - panel discussion on role leading foundations play in developing policy and market innovation.
Segment 4a: Chip Comins, CEO of American Renewable Energy Institute:
Clean Capitalist Roadshow - generating interest for these new ideas around the country and the world.
Segment 4b: Bill Parker, CEO of East West Institute:
How Pro-environmental policy makes the world safer.
Segment 4c: Conclusion, Rod Richardson and Elizabeth Halliday:
Summation, thanks and acknowledgements.
Chairman, Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions (CRES) and CRES Forum
View Video of James Dozier on YouTube
President, Grace Richardson Fund (GRF)
Co-Founder, Clean Capitalist Leadership Council (CCLC)
View Video of Rod Richardson on YouTube
CEO, Trillium Asset Management
View Video of Matthew Patsky on YouTube
Chairman and CEO, American Renewable Energy Institute (AREI) and AREDay Summit
View Video of Chip Comins on YouTube
President and Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC)
View Video of David Levine on YouTube
National Policy Director, American Conservation Council (ACC)
View Video of Nicholas Lindquist on YouTube
President and CEO, Future 500
View Video of Bill Shireman on YouTube
Articles of Interest & Reports:
- Free-Market Environmentalism: Policies Should Address Global Climate Change by Incenting Innovation, by Wayne Winegarden, Forbes Magazine, October 4, 2019
- Green New Deal: Ain’t New, Green — or The Clean Capitalist Real Deal, by Rod Richardson, The American Spectator, March 3, 2019
- How Laissez-Faire Capitalism Will Save the Planet, by R. Randolph Richardson, The American Spectator, September 28, 2018
- Capital and Clean, by Roger Kaplan, The American Spectator, September 28, 2018
- Free-Market Environmentalism, by Wayne Winegarden, Forbes Magazine, September 28, 2018
- Free-Market Environmentalism, by Charles Hernick, The Washington Examiner, September 24, 2018
- The Free Market Solution to the Plastic Problem: Clean Tax Cuts, by R. Randolph Richardson, Doug Woodring and Scott Cassel, The American Spectator, September 6, 2018
To Learn more about the Clean Tax Cuts (CTC) concept, please view the videos or visit CleanTaxCuts.org. We are encouraged to see this type of research growing and generating more interest. We welcome your phone calls, and invite you to join us in this important work.